Conference and other events
The ASA and IMS keep lists of various statistical meetings around the world. Some of the biggest are below.
- Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM). Easily the largest statistical conference in the U.S. If it’s statistics related it’ll be here.
- International Society for NonParametric Statistics (ISNPS)
- Atlantic Causal Inference Conference (ACIC)
- Eastern North American Region Meetings (ENAR). This is a large east coast conference. This is run by International Biometric Society (IBS).
- Western North American Region Meetings (WNAR). This is the sister organization to ENAR (above); also run by the International Biometric Society (IBS).
- Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute (SAMSI) runs workshops on a wide spectrum of applied topics (networks, evolutionary biology, uncertainty quantification in climate, etc).